What can you do to make a healthier change in your life??
Maybe it’s as simple as adding a few strength exercises to your daily walk. Find a bench, do 15 tricep dips, 15 squats, 15 push ups and keep walking. Find another bench and repeat. If you’re walking the streets, when your waiting at a light crossing do some calf raises. There are a lot of little things you can do to make a change.
What’s something you can swap for a healthier treat?
Maybe for breakfast choose something filling like oats instead of toast.
Don’t go hungry, try some healthy snacks,
- Boiled eggs
- Rice cakes with ABC (almond, brazil, cashew) spread
- Veggie sticks w hommus
- Rice cakes with cottage cheese
- Almonds and carrot sticks
- 1/2 cup berries with yogurt
- Ryvita with avocado and tomato
- Wholegrain toast with sardines/tuna and tomato
- Crispbread w smoked salmon, cottage cheese and dill
It’s easy to lose focus and become unstuck, post some inspirational pictures in a clear view daily to look at. Reward yourself with little achievements, e.g manicure/pedicure, movie, clothes.
Try not to look to far into the future and enjoy the journey!
Myotherpist and Remedial Massage Preston