A Balanced Life
Benefits of combining YOGA and EXERCISE
Living a balanced lifestyle is so important in this day and life and finding the balance in your exercise regime is just as important.
One way you can do this is to combine 2 different modes of fitness to create fantastic results.
- Breathwork – with slow control breathing you create balance (homeostatis),
- Energizing and revitilising
- Balanced activity of opposing muscle groups
- Lenghting and stretching of muscle groups
- Internal awareness
- Parasympathetic nervous system dominates
- Sympathetic Nervous system dominates
- Breathing is pushed to the limit which strethens your heart and lungs
- High calorie consumption
- Increase muscle bone density
- Good for your heart by reducing LDL cholesterol the kind that clogs arteries.
Benefits of both
- Lowers your Blood pressure
- Improves oxygen and nutrient supply to all the cells in your body.
- Good for the mind and the soul
- Improves sleeping patterns especially if you do first thing in the morning.
- Promotes brain health as increased blood flow to the brain.
- Anti ageing effects – arouses the brain and slows down the dengeneration of the central nervous system.
- Healthy pregnancy.
Overall there is indivdual and combined benefits of both. If you can combine both together you will find longer lasting results to take with into everyday life.
Myotherpist and Remedial Massage Preston